Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Laguna Rd, Mill Valley
Picturesque home in Mill Valley! 3bed/2bath- 2206 sq.ft.home with ample parking.Located in Tam Valley on quarter acre lot behind a private gate. The mostly flat fenced property features lush greenery. Expansive upper level Master Suite with in- room Jacuzzi, walk-in closet and office area. Adjoining deck a great place to enjoy a Marin sunset.Nearby top-notch schools and hiking/biking trails Close to Good Earth, and easy commute to San Francisco.
- MLS® #21717481
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,206
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleA-Frame, Cottage
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Natural Gas
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Open Beam Ceiling, Wet Bar(s)
- Garages2 Car, Detached, Assigned, Carports, Covered, On Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope
- Days on Website83
- Address600 Laguna Rd
- AreaMill Valley
- CityMill Valley
- Zip Code94941-3909
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., In Closet, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictTamalpais Unified
- ElementaryMill Valley School District
- MiddleMill Valley Middle School
- HighTamalpais High School
- Listing AgentStephanie Finkelstein
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: October 18th, 2017 at 3:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.