Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
411 Los Santos Dr, Bodega Bay
Nestled on the hillside overlooking the wild and rugged Sonoma Coast, this contemporary hideaway has been anointed as Neptune's Nest. Stained-glass entry by Diana Bundy depicts Neptune bearing his trident welcomes you home. Curvilinear kitchen island creates an organic hub for drinking in the ocean vistas with handcrafted Sonoma Coast wine. 2+ beds, 2 baths, luxurious spa/gym. Contemporary & Artful Design with Privacy.
- MLS® #21717303
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,153
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, Generator
- FeaturesDeck(s), Storage Area, Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Attached, Auto Door, Remote, Side by Side
- ViewHills, Mountains, Ocean, Panoramic
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentDeborah Melancon
- Listing Provided ByBetter Homes & Gardens Real Estate/wine Country Group
- Address411 Los Santos Dr
- AreaCoastal Sonoma
- SubdivisionSereno Del Mar
- CityBodega Bay
- Zip Code94923-9766
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website207
Data last updated: February 19th, 2018 at 3:16am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.