Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4483 Harrison Grade Rd, Sebastopol
20+ enchanting acres of diverse natural habitat, a network of nature trails, rushing winter creeks, Pomo heritage & 180 degree expansive views of Mt. Ranges & Santa Rosa's city lights. This multi dwelling property promises so, so much. Countryside quiet & ridge top repose yet it's easy proximity to the best West County dining, shopping, the Coast, community events. 2 impeccable homes, guest house, Entertainment Barn, potential pool site.
- MLS® #21716597
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Bungalow
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric, Internet Available, PG&E
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car
- ViewCity, Forest/Woods, Lights, Ridge, Vineyard
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionCounty, Private
- RoofComposition, Metal
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentDonna Nordby
- Listing Provided ByTerra Firma Global Partners
- Address4483 Harrison Grade Rd
- Zip Code95472-9719
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane
- CoolingCentral Heat, Propane
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website36
Data last updated: October 22nd, 2017 at 12:01pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.