Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2050 Ogulin Canyon Rd, Clearlake
This unique 157 +/- acre ranch offers a rare opportunity to purchase over 80 acres of highly sought-after plantable vineyard land and a fully operational organic hops farm. Abundant amounts of water and panoramic views. Current zoning allows for a future winery. Included is a 2-bedroom cottage remodeled in 2007, gardens, 2,800 s.f. barn and misc outbuildings. Adjacent parcel for is for sale.
- MLS® #21716528
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1940
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesInternet Available, PG&E, Satellite Dish
- GaragesUncovered, Off Street, 5 or More Spaces
- ViewForest/Woods, Hills, Mountains, Panoramic, Pasture, Valley, Canyon, Lake, Orchard, Ridge, Vineyard
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Pond, Rolling, Secluded, Steep Hill
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Listing AgentJoel Toller
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Bofv St Helena
- Address2050 Ogulin Canyon Rd
- AreaLake County
- Zip Code95422
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Wall Furnace
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Wall Furnace
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website221
- ZoningRL - Rural Zoning
Data last updated: February 21st, 2018 at 10:31pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.