Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
362 W Napa St, Sonoma
Charming 1930's home that has been completely remodeled and converted to office space. Centrally located in downtown Sonoma with high visibility. Rich hardwood floors, plaster walls & fireplace create a warm ambiance. There are 3 offices and the living and dining rooms that can function as 2 more office spaces & a small kitchenette w/sink. Wheelchair ramp and handicap bathroom accessibility. There are 5 regular parking spaces and 1 handicap.
- MLS® #21716437
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built1934
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, PG&E, DSL Available, Natural Gas
- GaragesUncovered, Off Street, 5 or More Car
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City, Regular
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentMaria Lounibos
- Listing Provided BySotheby's International Realty
- Address362 W Napa St
- Zip Code95476-6517
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website123
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.