Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5505 Dry Creek Rd, Napa
Surrounded by huge redwoods, perched on the hillside with beautiful seasonal creek below, this home offers tranquility & relaxation, just minutes to Highway 29 in Oakville. Once inside you'll feel like you a stepped into an English cottage, yet the high ceilings offer a sense of spaciousness. Enjoy the walking trails to the meadow & a future building site.The decks anytime of day are perfect for entertaining. Private gated entry.
- MLS® #21715325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,210
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Internet Available, Propane, Satellite Dish, Elec. Water Heater
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Entry Gate, Window Screens, Open Beam Ceiling
- ViewForest/Woods, Mountains
- ExteriorRedwood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, County, Private
- Listing AgentCyndi A Gates
- Listing Provided ByGates Estates Sotheby's International Realty
- Address5505 Dry Creek Rd
- Zip Code94558-9588
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Propane
- Stories3 Story
- Days on Website111
Data last updated: October 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.