Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Henry Station Rd, Hopland
The White Oak Ranch & Vineyard is a large scale income producing vineyard that affords the discerning buyer the opportunity to step into this quintessential lifestyle at a level that rarely comes to market: 255 ac w/ 130 ac planted being sold to California's most finest wineries, 10,000 SqFt Villa, Offices & Warehousing, 2nd House, Barns & Stable, Equestrian Arena, Water Rights, Ponds, almost a mile of Russian River, etc.
- MLS® #21714309
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Electric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWaterfront, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Level, Waterfront, Pond, Rolling
- Listing AgentJames M Martin Iii
- Listing Provided ByCalifornia Outdoor Properties, Inc
- Address311 Henry Station Rd
- Zip Code95482
- Appliances220 V
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Gas, Radiant
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website575
Data last updated: January 19th, 2019 at 12:16pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.