Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14450 Rockpile Rd, Geyserville
Amazing views of the beautiful Lake Sonoma. Views from very window. Watch boaters and water skier's go by without the noise. Wonderful single level three bedroom home. Ideal for entertaining inside and out.Formal dining and living room, family room with fireplace.Extensive windows throughout. Covered patio with Mexican tiles. Gated entry only 20 minutes to downtown Geyserville.Paved county roads to property.Bring your horses & ride on your 35 ac
- MLS® #21711682
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,958
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesPG&E, Propane
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Entry Gate, Formal Entry, Storage Area, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, 5 or More Spaces, Deck(s), Off Street, RV/Boat
- ViewHills, Lake, Panoramic, Pasture, Water
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, County, Private
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website181
- Address14450 Rockpile Rd
- Zip Code95441-9449
- Appliances220 V, Hookups only
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictCloverdale Unified
- Listing AgentKaren L Waelde
- Listing Provided ByNorth County Properties
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.