Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1515 Maxwell Ave, Napa
Alta Heights, 7.75 acres, with views to Mt Tam/SF : Known as the Sundial house, this 3/2/1 2638 sqft ellipse round design incorporates a passive solar system with native American and Frank Loyd wright influences Minutes to downtown Napa, set in rural surroundings - private. There are multiple stone walking paths and observation decks, outdoor formal dining area, many windows, flood of natural light, wood features & cement radiant floors
- MLS® #21707895
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,638
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Other
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCity, Electric, PG&E, Solar, Other
- FeaturesFormal Entry, Open Beam Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- Garages5 or More Spaces, Off Street, RV/Boat
- ViewBridges, City, Hills, Mountains, Panoramic, Valley
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, City
- FoundationSlab, Other
- Listing AgentStefan C Jezycki
- Listing Provided ByPacific Union International
- Address1515 Maxwell Ave
- Zip Code94559-1553
- AppliancesElectric, In Laundry Room
- HeatingFireplace(s), Radiant
- CoolingFireplace(s), Radiant
- StoriesMulti Level
- Days on Website246
Data last updated: December 18th, 2017 at 6:16am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.