Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26650 State Route 1, Tomales
Elegantly renovated 1920s farmhouse, nestled in the quaint & historical village of Tomales, combines old-western charm w/ modern comforts, including a wonderful gourmet kitchen, beautiful tiled bathrooms, reclaimed hardwood floors, & large picture windows. Enjoy sweeping pastoral views, across 50 adjacent acres of bucolic grasslands, from numerous rooms & the spacious back deck. Flowering gardens fill the yard, accompanied by a charming old barn.
- MLS® #21705907
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,306
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric, Gas Water Heater, PG&E, Propane
- ViewHills, Panoramic, Pasture
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope, Private
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website184
- Address26650 State Route 1
- Zip Code94971
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Washer Incl, W/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingFireplace(s), Propane, Baseboard Heaters
- CoolingFireplace(s), Propane, Baseboard Heaters
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictShoreline Unified
- Listing AgentJames Whitney
- Listing Provided ByCoastal Marin Real Estate
Data last updated: October 19th, 2017 at 8:16pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.