Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3601 Mount Veeder Rd, Napa
28.1 acres on top of famous Mt. Veeder Appellation Mountain in Napa! Potential for Gentleman's Vineyard or Horse property. Private & secluded location with panoramic views over looking Napa Valley. Enjoy the tranquility of old growth Doug Fir trees, 2nd Growth Redwood trees & Oak trees. Built in 1947 of a stone from a quarry in Sonoma Valley this cottage is ready for a remodel or you to build your dream home. Perfect for wine maker.
- MLS® #21701284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Elec. Water Heater
- ViewHills, Valley, Vineyard
- ExteriorWood Siding, Stone
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, County, Private, Rolling, Steep Hill
- Listing AgentShana Gates
- Listing Provided ByNexthome Cedar Street Realty
- Address3601 Mount Veeder Rd
- Zip Code94558-9574
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Stove Heater, Wall AirConditioning, Wood Burning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Stove Heater, Wall AirConditioning, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website273
Data last updated: October 24th, 2017 at 2:31am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.