Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
348 Patten St, Sonoma
Downtown eastside certified LEED Platinum renovation. Light-filled Craftsman inspired, elegant interiors. 3br/2ba with great room, massive master suite, office area. Gorgeous finishes include imported white oak floors, smooth walls, high coved ceilings, crown moulding. Home and grounds are ADA accessible. Multiple outdoor areas accessible from approx. 2841 sq ft home w/finished garage, 2 laundry areas, elevator, finished storag
- MLS® #21700826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,841
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, City
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Deck(s), Storage Area, Intercom
- Parking Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Interior Access, 1 Car, Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website451
- Address348 Patten St
- Zip Code95476
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl, In Closet, Other
- HeatingMulti-Zone, Other
- CoolingMulti-Zone, Other
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictSonoma Valley
- MiddleAdele Harrison
- HighSonoma Valley High
- Listing AgentTina Shone
- Listing Provided BySotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: April 21st, 2018 at 4:16pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.