Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
189 Reserve Rd, St. Helena
Located in exclusive St. Helena Reserves, newly renovated 6,350 sq.ft. 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath home on 70 acres with panoramic views of vineyards & mountains. High ceilings, bright/airy open floor plan with quality materials throughout. Amenities include spacious kitchen/great room, infinity pool, bocce ball court, mature olive trees, fire pit, ample land/space for gracious entertaining. Near lively downtown St. Helena and Auberge de Soleil Resort.
- MLS® #21620900
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,350
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesPG&E, Propane, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesDeck(s), Skylight(s), Water Softener
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Garage, Attached
- ViewHills, Mountains, Panoramic, Valley, Vineyard
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, In Pool Spa, Pool Cover
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Downslope, County, Secluded
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentOlivia Hsu Decker
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- Address189 Reserve Rd
- AreaSt. Helena
- CitySt. Helena
- Zip Code94574-9811
- Appliances220 V, In Laundry Room, W/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Propane
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website598
Data last updated: April 25th, 2018 at 1:31am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.