Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12781 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness
The iconic Bellwether Building is the heart of downtown Inverness. The popular coastal town hosts more than 2.5 million visitors a year and serves as the gateway to the Point Reyes National Seashore. It is easy to see why properties seldom change hands. Just an hour drive from San Francisco. Fabulous opportunity to own this signature building in one of West Marin's favorite tourist destination.
- MLS® #21618899
- Square Footage8,433
- Year Built1889
- Sub-TypeMixed Use
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- New / ResaleResale
- Utilities400 or More Amps, Cable Available, DSL Available, Master Water Meter, Propane
- FeaturesDumpster, Landscaping, Restroom Private, Views
- Lot DescriptionMid Block
- FoundationSlab, CC Perimeter, Piers
- Listing AgentRick Trono
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- Address12781 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
- Zip Code94937-9736
- HeatingBaseboard Heaters, Electric, Propane
- CoolingBaseboard Heaters, Electric, Propane
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website469
- ZoningCoastal Commercial Planned District
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.