A flat backyard is one of the most valuable assets in the Marin County residential market. Because there are so many hillside properties, only a fraction of today’s buyers can enjoy these delightful, yet rarely seen flat yard spaces. However, the Narodny Team new listing at 122 Chula Vista, San Rafael (http://www.122chulavistadrive.com/) has a beautifully landscaped and fenced yard without the expensive price tag. Featured in the video are just some of the potential activities to enjoy in this space:
- Sprints - It’s great to get the heart rate up, especially after a long day. The ultimate stress reducer.
- Lunges - who skips leg day when you have a fancy yard like this?
- Picnic - a good charcuterie spread enjoyed in the fresh air makes life worth living.
- Landscaping/Gardening - limitless possibilities. Succulents, herbs, roses, citrus. With three nurseries in San Rafael alone, you can test this fertile soil with whatever your little heart desires.
- Chillaxing - instead of doing things, you can opt to not do things. This yard is facing southeast, meaning you can enjoy the warm sunshine for most hours of the day.